Writing an effective article is every blogger’s dream. Though many people want to write, only a few can ace the skill. And there’s a reason for it. You might have been writing for many weeks now, but still, you don’t think your article is an amazing piece to read. Believe me; every writer will feel the same, unless and until he finds out the tips on how to write an effective article.
Let me keep this simple for you. There is a simple framework to write an effective article. In this article, I will explain to you what is that framework and how you can use it in your write-ups to make an SEO-friendly article.
THE FRAMEWORK TO WRITE AN EFFECTIVE ARTICLE-
Now that you see the framework in the image, you must be able to understand that it takes a certain amount of effort to frame your article. But when you follow this framework, you will surely be able to see the difference the framework makes on your article.
Why should one follow the framework?
Everyone wants things sorted. No one likes to spend a lot of time understanding what we wrote. When we follow the framework, it becomes easy for the reader to understand the context of the article, and it might drive his interest to read the article until the end.
Will this make my article SEO-friendly?
No, there are a lot of SEO rules that we need to understand to make our content SEO-friendly. But, I will explain to you in-brief what can be done. Follow these tips to make your article SEO-friendly.
- Chose a focus keyphrase. It would be best if you chose a word or a fragment which you would want the reader to focus on. Make sure you use the key phrase at least 2-5% of your content. Make sure you include it in your title, sub-headings, introduction and meta-description.
- Length of the article. Too short or too long can make your article boring. So make sure your content stays between 300-1500 words. If you think, the content is big; you can write the topic in two parts by linking them to each other.
- Linking of the other content. Use links related to other articles to grab viewer’s attention. You can use the links of other websites too!
- Make sure your article is friendly and easy to read. Good vocabulary that is easy to understand won’t hurt! Make sure your grammar and spellings are on point.
- Use images that are relevant to your content and see if you can use alternative text for the same (alt-text).
Keep in mind that whatever topic you chose to write, you should have a clear opinion about that. Though our opinions change with time, the change should occur under a certain logic. Another persons’ opinion should never influence yours just because that person is well-spoken. When you try to project someone else’s opinions in your articles just because it is getting eyeballs, you lost yourself already! A writer should always have a clear mind while writing things and that’s what makes the best writer.
Though it is pretty much clear for you now on how to write an effective article, you might still face problems while writing. It is okay! You remember that quote, “Rome wasn’t built in a day” right?
You can also read, how to grow the SEO of your website with latest trends in 2020!